What Is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent cosmetic makeup is cosmetic tattooing. Marilyn uses a technique called Digital Microblading. Digital microblading technique uses ultrafine tip to deposit pigment into the skin. It is considered permanent because it is tattooed into the upper reticular part of the dermal layer of the skin. However, the pigment can fade over time in general, especially due to sun exposure. When fading occurs, it’s best to come see Marilyn for a touch up. Permanent makeup can produce subtle or dramatic effects, depending on the look you want. Marilyn offers permanent makeup to enhance eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips. She has over 30 years as the Scottsdale Permanent Makeup artist. She has the experience and knowledge of mixing the right pigments to enhance your beauty.
Why Permanent Makeup Be Right For You
Benefits of permanent makeup:
- No longer applying makeup everyday
- Allergies to traditional cosmetics
- Skin sensitivity
- Lost of some or all of eyebrows due to age, cancer or health issues
- Active people who don’t want their makeup to fade due to sweating. Permanent makeup will not wash off after swimming.
- Women who have thin lips, permanent makeup can help build up the illusion of thicker lips over several procedures. Unfortunately, one procedure will not be enough.
Each procedures will take approximately 2-3 hours.
Call Marilyn’s Makeup Magic Today for a FREE Permanent Makeup Consultation.
Please click below to see Before & After pictures.